Frequently asked Questions
ON-SITE Cleaning is an on-location wet and dry cleaning system that can clean all types of window-coverings eg. Curtains and Blinds, r i g h t w h e r e i t h a n g s in the customer HOME or OFFICE. ON-SITE is an unique service that others could not offer. The window-coverings industry is producing window treatments that cannot be cleaned using traditional in-plant methods. This system is currently used in United States, Singapore, Panama, New Zealand, Europe, Australia, Russia, etc.
The equipment used for this method is capable of wet and dry cleaning practically any fabric items including upholstery, lamp shades, pool tables, car interiors, boat and airplane interiors, floor mats, oriental rugs, mattresses and much more.
- No removal of window covering, which means no loaner coverings or without coverings as long as up to 4 days
- Thorough inspection ensures accurate assessment of feasibility of either cleaning or replacing of window -coverings
- Each fabrics are tested for dry and wet cleaning
- Clean window coverings for hygienic purposes
- Reduces risk of allergies by effective removal of dust collected on window-coverings
- No time and labour spent on removing window coverings and transporting them to a cleaner
- No loaner draperies and no labour to hang and later remove loaner draperies
- No labour collecting the window-coverings
- Blinds in no way harmed - remains intact and undisturbed.
- The detergent is left just long enough on the material to facilitate lifting off of the dirt before it is vacuumed off
- 10 - 25 % of replacing cost
- Scaled pricing based on volume
Dry Cleaning is the use of solvents to remove soil and stains from fabric. It is called "drycleaning" because the solvents contain or no water and do not penetrate the fibres as water does.
Drycleaning solvent is not harmful to any fabric, and is often the only safe method for cleaning many types of fabrics.Natural fibres like cotton, wool and silk can shrink, distort, and lose colour when washed in water but dryclean easily. Drycleaning helps to return curtains to their original condition by using precautions to prevent shrinkage, loss of colour, and change of texture or finish.
Our staff will be able to give you an estimate over the phone if you can supply us with the measurements. As fabrics vary in size and condition therefore it is only possible to give a quote once we have seen it. A more accurate estimate can be given if you know if the fabric requires wet or dry cleaning.
The following measurements are required for an estimate:
Curtains - length and width of a drop as well as the number of drops per window
Roman Blinds - length and width of blinds
Venetian blinds – length and width as well as width of blade (15mm, 25mm or 50mm)
Vertical blinds – length and number of slates (strips)
Upholstery – number of seats (1-seater, 2-seater, etc.), type of chair (dining-room chair – back and/or seat) etc.
Mattresses – single, double, king-size or queen-size
Not much, once you have met one of our supervisors and showed him/her what you would like done, you can leave them to it. You do not need to supply any cleaning materials or supervise them. So you can get on with your day!
If you are unable to meet us there, we are happy to pick up keys and give you a call once we have had a look around.
The recommended service internal is once every six months. Dust mites thrive in this environment.
Cleaining a mattress won't offer any cure to allergies. It will however certainly reduce the intensity and frequency of allergies.
The likelihood of helping an asthma sufferer is also good.